Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 weeks

Well, now our baby is the size of a raspberry. BUT don't let that fool you. My uterus is the size of a grapefruit and I am definately bloated because of it. I found some super comfy black stretchy maternity pants at Target that I want. The don't look maternity so I might get them.

Also, we put an offer on a house that we found in Mansfield. Its too big for us now but it was such a good deal we know we will grown into it. It's 3 bedroom, 3 bath with a large playroom upstairs that could also double for another large bedroom. I really like it but if God chooses not to allow our offer to be accepted its no big deal. If God doesn't want us to have it then I don't want it.

I am still having morning sickness but a lot of people have given me ideas on how to decrease it so I'm trying those.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Here is some of what you have to look forward to http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/12-nurseries-we-love-from-rate-my-space/pictures/index.html?nl=HGDeco_v054_04