Monday, May 5, 2008

Flying High

Today is Matt's first day of flight school training. He will be in class from 8-5+ every day (including weekends!!!) till Sept or Oct. The flight school is right off I-20. We are only about 10 minutes from it and he can go home for lunch! I am really excited and I know he is too. He is going to do great. He has the smarts to be a pilot. I can't wait till he gets in a plane to fly for the first time!! His training lasts until the beginning of October. After that he will be able to look for a job. I have tried to help him study but I have no idea what they are talking about in his books, so I am going to do what any wife should do, commit my husband to prayer daily. I plan to pray that he stays safe while flying and that he gets a job soon after he is done in October. Pilots are needed but finding a job is not always easy. Thank you Lord for your provision on our life!

No comments: