Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dillon/Barnard Wedding

I HAD to post a pic or two of Shane Barnard and Bethany Dillon's Wedding. They are two of my favorite christian music artist and they had the most awesome photographer. They got married on the 29th of March. I found these pictures on bethanydillon.org. Since I love photography so much I thought I'd share it with yall.

Here is the actual link you can cut and paste and see all the pictures yourself. Actually if you go the the very bottom of that page, you can click on the tab "more weddings" and it will take you to a slide show of more of their wedding pictures with one of Bethany's songs playing on the slide show. Really cool.

http://www.benharrisonphotography.com/news/index.php?link=34

Here are my two fav's:



Their pictures make me want to get married again! To the same person of course. It was so much fun getting dressed up and feeling like celebs for a day! It's sad that I will never be that dressed up again.

2 comments:

benilhalk said...

So adorable wedding it was. I just had a nice tie reading through this blog. Our wedding day is also approaching super fast and we have planned almost everything for our dream fall inspired ceremony. At one of the garden wedding venues our wedding would be held and we hope that it would be an enjoyable affair.

kirfufff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.