Sunday, March 9, 2008

When it rain's it pours.

It is currently raining outside. It's almost 11pm and I really should get to bed. Sometimes I just don't want the weekend to be over and I prolong it as much as I can. (I will of course, regret my decision tomorrow at 4:45am.) I love the rain. I really should move to Seattle. It's so romantic and soothing. (The rain, not Seattle).

Hobby Lobby has to be my favorite decorating store. They always have some sort of 50% off sale going on. This weekend I went and got this huge collage frame and one other frame for half off! Amazing! Since I am a major picture taker now I figure I'd better start putting some pictures I have taken into some frames. The only problem is, when I got them home I noticed there is no way to hang the picture on the wall. I will have to find an attatchment I can put on the back somehow.
I also got 3 more crosses to add to my cross wall! They too were 50% off. I'm tellin' you people... rarely am I a big spender, but if I find something I like AND it's on sale, babe watch out!!! Of course our apartment is pretty old and I am dying without the ability to paint my walls so I am trying to do as much as I can to make it feel like a home.

PS:
VENT SESSION- An adult said something very judgmental and rude to my husband at church today, right to his face. We were both really surprised at what he said and hurt by it. I am sure he wasn't thinking but it made me want to call him up after we got home and chew him out, especially since he is a leader in our church. I am sure in my lifetime I, as a Christian have said something hurtful to another Christian and that makes me think. I really need to watch the words that come out of my mouth. Christians aren't perfect, believe me I know, but it is very important that we choose our words carefully. They can have a lasting impact on another person, whether good or bad.


Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips. - Psalm 141:3

No comments: