Sunday, November 25, 2007

Smokin' Hot Women (other then myself)

It's late on a Saturday night and I'm bored so I thought I'd have some fun on my blog. Have I mentioned that I love both Celine Dion and Angelina Jolie?

I was so privileged to be able to go to the amazing Celine Dion show in Vegas for Matt and I's 1 yr anniversary last New Years. It was the best gift I've ever gotten and the best $150 I've ever spent.




I definitely don't idolize Angelina Jolie but I think she's smokin' hot ( can a girl say that?) and I think it's awesome how she can look so normal and motherly one moment and then next look hot and mysterious. I wish I had that ability. (For some reason I always feel like I look like a librarian. ) For example:

"kindergarten teacher"

turned

"temptress"

It must be the eye make-up. I gotta learn how to do that.

No comments: