Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cooking with Katie episode 1

Thank you for joining us for Cooking with Katie. Today we will be making Brown Sugar Wraps (patent pending). Watch and learn....

First, throw in a skillet a spoonful of butter and brown sugar.


Once melted together, put a tortilla on top of the mixture and turn around in the pan so it doesn't stick. Once one side is done flip the tortilla and brown the other side.


When both sides are browned place the HOT tortilla on a plate. Put a scoop or two of ice cream (I use frozen yogurt cause I'm a major health nut.... ;) in the middle of the tortilla and top with whatever fruit or sauce you want. (I was out of chocolate)


Roll the tortilla up and cut in half. Garnish with cinnamon sugar and a strawberry.


All done! Here I am with the finish product. I'm wearing no make-up and I'm in my pj's but hey the food tasted wonderful!


Delicious.


Tune in next time for episode II of Cooking with Katie.

addendum: (this post is the result of major boredom and a long day of watching mostly cooking shows. My husband has always thought I was a nerd, but now I've gone too far. So he says)

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

So I need some assistance in changing my layout and such...can you help? And your wrap looks VERY yummy! Hope you had a great day--Jenny